The MICRO 6000 is an economical choice for basic spirometry, clinical trials or simple office spirometry.
> download (pdf): Micro 6000
COMPLETE BASIC SPIROMETRY: Including Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchochallenge testing software.
- Built-in weather station with direct, automatic reading including pressure, temperature, humidity sensors
- Small, compact system
- High precision, reliable, accurate, and stable gold-standard Lilly heated pneumotachograph with no moving parts
- Low cost of operation and low maintenance
- Expair software suite with complete operator and patient guide included
- Low cost solution. non expandable.
The MICRO 6000 spirometer an be combined with the following devices:
ECG, FeNO+, FOT Resmon Pro, BodyBox, HypAir, SpiroAir, Ergocard Professional, Ergocard Clinical.
Dimensions: (H x W x D) cm 9 x 15 x 18.6
Weight: ±1.9 kg
Power requirements: 230 VAC50 Hz or 115 VAC60 Hz
Power consumption: ± 10 VA
Interface PC: USB with electrical isolation
Meets all electrical safety requirements: IEC60601/1
CE MDD 93/42/EC, Class IIa: 029
Computer interfacing: Windows 7 Pro / Ultimate/ 8.0 / 8.1 ™
Serial interface USB
Temperature: 10 to 35°C
Relative humidity: 25 to 80% (non condensed)
Barometric pressure: No restriction