The SpiroAir volumetric P.F.T. system features a Gold Standard dry rolling seal spirometer with the most reliable and accurate transducer on the market.
It is the ideal device for the most accurate spirometry, lung volume and diffusion measurements for children to adults.
> download (pdf): /assets/documents/2017_Medisoft_Brochure_EN_-_SpiroAir_04102017.pdf
COMPLETE, MODULAR PULMONARY FUNCTION SYSTEM
The SpiroAir base unit includes spirometry, closed circuit helium dilution, functional residual capacity (FRC) and lung sub-divisions along with with a CO2 scrubber and circulating fans. The 12 liter spirometer with a true volume displacement horizontal dry rolling seal is completely user accessible for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Compact system with cart or table-top configurations
- Ability to upgrade options over time
- High precision, reliable, accurate, and stable gold-standard Lilly heated pneumotachograph with no moving parts
- Low cost of operation and low maintenance
- Expair software suite with complete operator and patient guide included
All measurement programs in the SpiroAir volumetric P.F.T. system are controlled by the powerful Expair software. Featured in the standard configuration are the following testing options.
Basic Spirometry: [with option for every test to use either the closed circuit or the open circuit] Includes Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchochallenge testing software.
Lung Volumes Methods (FRC, VC, IC , ERV, RV, TLC):
UNIQUE: He Dilution Wash-in with standard method and closed circuit by unique low resistance dry rolling seal spirometer He dilution technique with O2 compensation and CO2 absorption.
CHOICE OF THREE DLCO OPTIONS
UNIQUE: Medisoft is the only manufacturer featuring a choice of three diffusion methods.
- Single Breath with Helium trace gas (He)
- DLCO-NO dual diffusion method (Trace gas He) (Exclusive) with membrane diffusion (DM) and Capillary blood volume (Vc)
- Re-breathing Diffusion Dlco rb using inspiratory bag
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS TO COMPLETE YOUR PULMONARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING
Bronchoprovocation and Special Resistance Testing:
- PROVO4 Provocation System: automated, software controlled, accurate and safe bronchial provocation testing.
- RINT: resistance measurement using interrupter technique. Ideal for children.
- NEP (negative expiratory pressure): alternative method to detect expiratory flow limitation, which does not require performance of forced expiratory efforts on the part of the patient, or a body plethysmography test.
Respiratory Mechanics Testing:
- MIP – MEP (maximum inspiratory and maximum expiratory pressure): indicator of respiratory muscle strength.
- SNIP: maximal nasal inspiratory pressure using a nasal cannula. A non-invasive indicator of diaphragmatic muscle fatigue.
- P01: inspiratory occlusion pressure at 0.1 seconds, for respiratory muscle drive evaluation.
- Static and dynamic compliance and resistance: measured by intra-oesophageal balloon catheters.
The SpiroAir volumetric P.F.T. system can be combined with the following devices:
ECG, FeNO+, FOT Resmon Pro, SpiroAir, HypAir, Micro 5000, Ergocard Professional, Ergocard Clinical.
Physical Dimensions :
(H x W x D) cm
39 x 63.2 x 38.5
89 x 65 x 67
± 22 kg
± 35 kg
Power Requirements: 230 VAC 50 Hz or 115 VAC 60 Hz
Power Consumption: +/- 110 VA (module)
Warm up Time: 20 minutes
Meets All Electrical Safety Requirements: IEC60601/1
CE MDD 93/42/EC, Class IIa
Computer Interfacing: Windows 7 Pro / Ultimate / 8.0 / 8.1 ™
Serial interface RS232
Temperature: 10 - 35°c
Relative Humidity: 25 to 85 % (non condensed)
Barometric Pressure: No restriction