The FeNO+ is a stationary and semi-portable system for accurate and repeatable measurement of Exhaled Nitric Oxide (NO) with off-line measurement from an internal sample bag.
Easy and accurate measurements of Exhaled Nitric Oxide (NO), bronchial, nasal and alveolar for early detection and patient management of asthma and inflammation.
FeNO+ is a system used to detect, quantify, and monitor airway inflammation and it's response to pharmacological treatment, therapy, screening and assessment of Primary Ciliary Diskinesia (PCD).
- Meets all ERS/ATS guidelines, standardised tests
- Easy software driven testing procedure
- Simple, fast, non-invasive measurement with on-line quality control
- Repeatable measurement, with user replaceable built-in ambient nitric Oxide-free filter
- Lowest cost per test, requires only anti-bacterial filter.
- User-accessible NO cell, long lasting, typically 24 months or longer.
- Stand-alone or integrated module in all Medisoft PFT and Metabolic cart products.
3 TESTING MODES:
- Bronchial at a flow rate of 50ml/s with incentive screen.
- Nasal (option) at a sample flow rate of 100ml/s through a nasal catheter, breathing through resistance for velum closing.
- Alveolar with automatic Calv and Jaw graphic generation, at different flow rates (50, 100 and 150 ml/s).
This test is used to measure the NO concentration in the nasal cavity. The procedure is as follows:
- Patient connects a catheter to one of his/her nostrils.
- Air from the nasal cavity is continuously analysed by the NO electrochemical sensor.
- Throughout the analysis, patient breathes through an expiratory brake so that the velum is closed to prevent any contamination of nasal air with bronchial air.
The FeNO+ can be combined with the following devices:
ECG, FOT Resmon Pro, BodyBox, HypAir, SpiroAir, Micro 5000, Ergocard Professional, Ergocard Clinical.
Physical Dimensions :
(H x W x D) cm
14 x 26 x 40.5
+/- 10 kg
Power Requirements: 230 VAC 50 Hz or 115 VAC 60 Hz
Power Consumption: +/- 20 VA (module)
Warmup Time: 20 minutes
Meets All Electrical Safety Requirements: IEC60601-1
CE MDD 93/42/EC, Class IIa
Computer Interfacing: Windows 7 Pro / Ultimate / 8.0 / 8.1 ™
Serial interface RS232 / USB 2.0
Temperature: 10 - 35°c
Relative Humidity: 25 to 85 % (non condensed)
Barometric Pressure: 645 to 795 mmHg